All About Covenant Network
Learn Our History
LET FREEDOM RING: 40 DAYS TO FREEDOM FROM THE DEVIL (CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE AT USGRACEFORCE.COM)
This prayer initiative is brought to us by US Grace Force
Through acts of reparation, fasting, penance, charity, and prayer (both personal and sacramental) we call upon the power of God to release ourselves, our families, our parishes, our dioceses, and our nation from all demonic influence and oppression.
Each day will be broken into prayer, reflection, and reparation.
- Reflection: A reflection (rotating from Fr. Peckman, Fr. Altman & Fr. Heilman) will be written for each day on a particular manifestation of the demonic and the sin it leads to. It will commend a corresponding virtue to cultivate.
- Prayer: Prayer of reparation and exorcism will be followed by a litany
Monday: Litany of Humility
Tuesday: Litany of St. Michael the Archangel
Wednesday: Litany of St. Joseph
Thursday: Litany of the Most Precious Blood of Jesus
Friday: Litany of the Sacred Heart of Jesus
Saturday: Litany of the Immaculate Heart of Mary
Sunday: Litany of the Blessed Sacrament
- Acts of Reparation and Penance: Factoring into this will be variables of age, ability, and availability.
- To pray a Rosary for the intention of exorcism of the day’s area of reflection
- To pray a Divine Mercy Chaplet in reparation for the sin caused by the area of the day’s reflection
- To commit one act of either a spiritual or corporal works of mercy for either one who has been harmed by our sin or who has harmed us by their sin.
- To commit to fasting or abstinence days as prescribed below.
- To commit to a prescribed time of exercise based on one’s abilities
- To commit to going to Confession once a week (where available)
- To refrain from all use of the conventional media throughout the 40 days and to limit one’s use of social media to one hour a day for non-business or evangelical use.
Understanding that age, health, and the Covid-19 pandemic are current factors…
White Level: Recommended for pregnant women, senior citizens, those with serious medical conditions:
Acts of Reflection and prayer remain intact. Abstinence 3xs a week from sweets, soda, junk food, & fast food instead of fasting. Half hour of exercise instead of an hour. That other half hour can be used to do spiritual reading. It should be noted that praying the Rosary and Divine Mercy Chaplet can be done while exercising.
Red Level: Recommended for those who do not think they can do the blue level:
Acts of Reflection and prayer remain intact. Person commits to fasting 2xs a week on Wednesdays and Fridays. Abstinence from sweets, soda, junk food, and fast food for the other four days. One hour of exercise, with the understanding that one can exercise and pray the Rosary and Divine Mercy Chaplet at the same time.
Blue level: Recommended for those called to go “All In!”
Acts of Reflection and prayer remain intact. Person commits to fasting 3xs a week (Wednesday, Friday, and any other day, save Sunday). Abstinence from sweets, soda, junk food, and fast food for all 7 days. One hour of exercise with the understanding that one can exercise and pray the Rosary and Divine Mercy Chaplet simultaneously.
Black level: (For clerics)
Acts of reflection and prayer remain intact. Added is a commitment to a Holy Hour every day. Cleric commits to fasting 3xs a week (unless age or medical condition is an issue). Cleric commits to abstaining from sweets, soda, junk food, and fast food for all 40 days. Clerics with medical conditions and over the age of 65 commit to a half hour of exercise. Otherwise they commit to one hour of exercise, with the understanding that one can exercise and pray the Rosary and Divine Mercy Chaplet at the same time. They also commit to making more time for the confessional, daily Mass, and praying the entirety of the Divine Office (all hours) for the 40 days. The prayer, reflection, some acts of reparation can be done during Holy Hour and/or exercise time. Clerics commit to confession once a week. Clerics, in a special way, should offer the prayers for those placed under their pastoral care and do their acts of reparations for those harmed by the actions of any cleric, including themselves.
Prayer for Freedom from the Devil (We will all pray the following prayer each day)
My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ,
At a word from You the devil and his minions flee in terror.
You are the source of all truth. You are the source of all strength.
By the power of Your Cross and Resurrection, we beseech You, O Lord
To extend Your saving arm and to send Your holy angels
To defend us as we do battle with Satan and his demonic forces.
Exorcise, we pray, that which oppresses Your Bride, the Church,
So that within ourselves, our families, our parishes, our dioceses, and our nation
We may turn fully back to You in all fidelity and trust.
Lord, we know if You will it, it will be done.
Give us the perseverance for this mission, we pray.
Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception … pray for us
St. Joseph … pray for us
St. Michael the Archangel … pray for us
(the patron of your parish) … pray for us
(your confirmation saint) … pray for us
A reflection will be sent out every day via US Grace Force email (sign-up below). Prayers and Litanies will accompany each day. It will also be posted on US Grace Force Website (usgraceforce.com) and shared on various platforms of social media.
The very evangelization of modern culture depends to a great extent on the influence of the media.
- Pope Saint John Paul II
On the first day of May 1997, the Feast of St. Joseph the Worker, we launched our first Covenant Network broadcast of Catholic radio on AM 1080 WRYT. Since that first broadcast, we have continued to grow. We are currently operating 41 stations (15 Full-power and 26 Translators.) We have permits to build more stations to reach even more people. Covenant Network is one of the founding Catholic radio affiliates of EWTN. We offer solid, inspirational, and informative Catholic local and national programming to our listeners.
Through the grace that we have received from Our Lord in the Most Blessed Sacrament, the mission of this apostolate is to evangelize the Catholic faith, primarily through radio.
As Baptized Catholics, we are called to be missionaries. We all have an even greater responsibility to "evangelize" our brothers and sisters, those in our own homes and communities. Catholic radio is one of the greatest tools we can use!
Covenant Network aims to share the joy, riches, and truths of our Catholic Faith…to inform, encourage, challenge, and yes, to entertain. We strive to evangelize our Catholic Faith in an upbeat, charitable manner.
Are you ready to start your day
on the path to sainthood?
It's not some lofty ideal.
It's our Gospel calling.
Roadmap to heaven is Covenant Network's LIVE & LOCAL morning show.
Every show features great information on how we can become SAINTS! It takes hard work, perserverance, and faith on our part, but most of all it takes the great gifts of the sacraments and grace God freely offers us everyday.
Roamap to Heaven Audio Archive
Visit the Roadmap to Heaven webpage to stream selected segments from the show!
About the Host
Adam Wright is a Catholic husband and father of five. Before coming to Covenant Network, Adam spent over sixteen years working in parish based youth, young adult, and music ministry. His "go to" prayer is the Memorare. His favorite saint is Saint Philip Neri ("Cheerfulness strengthens the heart and makes us persevere in a good life. Therefore, the servant of God ought always to be in good spirits."). He encourages you to pray the rosary everyday!
Catholic radio is life changing. We have received hundreds of unsolicited letters from our listeners telling us how the programming has changed their lives. Our programming has facilitated conversions to the Catholic Church, helped bring fallen away Catholics back to the Church and equipped already practicing Catholics to live their faith more fully and share it more effectively.
- Daily Mass, the Rosary, the Angelus, the Chaplet of Divine Mercy, and other prayers
- Catechesis and Apologetics
- Informative, faith-nourishing programs on Scripture, Saints, and Church History
- Live Call-In shows, Q&A programs about Catholic teachings, interviews, inspiring testimonies and conversions
- Sacred Music, Classical and Contemporary
- Local Church news and events
Catholic Radio Works
Listeners report that...
• 94% are more spiritually engaged and inspired
• 69% are better able to teach their children the truths of our Faith
• 31% have come back to the Church because of radio programming
• 47% attend Mass more frequently
• 51% are more involved with their parish
• 12% had their marriage saved
• 83% have learned a great deal about their Faith